Monday, June 22, 2009

made it myself

I'm going to be lazy this morning, and just post some pictures of things I've made:

This is M's "ice cream cone" Halloween costume, which she wore for the last two years. I got the idea from a Family Fun magazine. It was cute, but the headpiece wouldn't stay on.

This is a top-down sweater I knit this last Winter/Spring. I LOVE the color! Unfortunately, I did have to wash it, and yup, one sleeve came out longer than the other! But since they both "scrunch," I'm going to wear it anyway! (in about 6 months . . .) [

Here's my Alaskan Sampler quilt, which covers my bed in the winter. Unfortunately, I decided that I do NOT like the extra row, allowing for a pillow cover (that's not the right term, but I'm blank right now.) So this quilt may be donated somewhere soon.


This was the top for my niece's graduation quilt. She chose the fabric two years before she graduated, and it was actually done in time! (Although forgotten at home when we went up for the party. Hey, I'd just returned from China with a baby!)


No comments:

Post a Comment